Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Reuse: Outfit 4

So last night, I went on a last minute trip to the thrift stores, because I decided to completely change direction on my Halloween costume. I'm saving my sewing intensive costume for next year, and am aiming lower. :)

On my way in, this adorable sweater caught my eye. I love the bird pattern, the contrast waist and sleeve cuffs, and it doesn't show super well in this photo, but it also has coral colored buttons. I glance at the tag, and sure enough, it's in my size! Thrift store lucky day.


Well, even better is when you start inspecting for any obvious stains our damage, and you notice something. What is that?


Yes, it's an original tag. I have found me a thrift store unicorn: a new, never worn, with tags, gem. 

Original price: $88
Goodwill price: $13
Savings: $75

Bam!

No comments:

Post a Comment