Sunday, May 8, 2022

Healthy Feet, Healthy Planet

Buy Nothing delivers yet again! With many companies having 30 day return policies, if you aren't on top of it, you may be stuck with an item that doesn't work out for you. In my case, one shopper's loss was definitely my gain. They had purchased these awesome Taos sandals (for $125), and while labeled a size 10, they ran a full size small. Never worn, except to try them on, these premium support sandals are now mine for free! Taos are known for their support and comfort - just check out that molded footbed and arch support.


I love the fuller coverage of these sandals too, which give much more structure than a flip flop, and these just may be my go-to shoe heading into summer. Of course, now that we're heading into summer, you should pair those new sandals with a fresh pedicure (this polish is called "Sangria").

 
While working on that pedicure, consider incorporating Ella+Mila products. Ella+Mila prides themselves on being eco-friendly, vegan, cruelty free, and 17 chemical free (chemicals dangerous to humans). The first item I've purchased from them is their Soy Polish Remover, which I've found is just as effective as acetone and is both conditioning to my nails and has a soft pleasant scent.


Overall savings: $125, and I'm thrilled my feet are ready for summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment