Sunday, August 9, 2020

Feeling Fuschia

For those of you closest to me, you know that I typically avoid both floral (unless it's really bold and graphical) and pink. But one of the best parts of thrifting and the savings is that it makes me brave to step out of my comfort zone and try new styles and trends. At 72% off and no new materials used, even the brightest pink can enter my closet.

I found this cheery Madison West handbag at (you guessed it) thredUP. Classic black, with a fuschia, purple, and teal floral pattern, I can see wearing this in multiple seasons: with a casual summer dress as pictured, with white jeans and gold sandals, or dressed up in the winter with a black dress or slacks.

 
A black strap is soft on your shoulder, and a removable chain converts this purse from a crossbody to a clutch.
 
 
The main body of the purse has a small zippered pocket (a must!).
 
 
And the top foldover flap is also a pocket!

 
As usual, thredUP did not disappoint. This like new handbag typically retails for $74, but came home with me for just $24 (a 72% savings).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment