Saturday, September 22, 2018

Style and Savings

It's been at least 5 minutes since I've talked about Buy Nothing, so I wanted to brag about my latest "gift". For those who aren't familiar with Buy Nothing, think about the free section of Craigslist but limited to your neighborhood. Since they are closed Facebook groups, you can also put a face to a name and have some community guidelines.

Normally, I use Buy Nothing to give away items, but this week, I was a lucky recipient of a leather Style & Co purse! This would have cost $65 new at Macy's, and the great news is it's in like new condition.


Petite, so it won't weigh me down, but with plenty of pockets, this is perfect for my upcoming vacation. With the classic back and gold, it will function well for day to night. There are spots for cards, sunglasses, and more, with zippers aplenty to keep me from spilling out!


Now to put my $65 in savings into the purse for souvenirs! 

Have you given or recieved from a local gifting group?



No comments:

Post a Comment