Monday, March 13, 2017

Reuse: Outfit #9

The spring equinox is almost here, but Seattle is still rainy and gloomy. I can't wait for those May flowers, but in the meantime, some bright colors and bold prints should tide me over.

I treated myself to some thrift shopping late last week. For those in the Seattle area, the South Lake Union Goodwill has some great selection. They are a smaller store, but carry some of the trendier pieces. Being an urban store with no parking, my guess is most of their inventory comes from the 20s/30s-somethings that live and work in the neighborhood.


I scored 3 bright tops for under $20 - woot! I'm digging this abstract pattern. Is it tribal? A play on chevron? And it contains some of my favorite colors: red, orange, and teal. 

I wasn't familiar with the brand (Daniel Rainn), but was happy to see that this gem that cost $8 at Goodwill would normally retail for $68. 

$60 savings? Happy almost spring. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment