Monday, August 14, 2023

Pretty for Pennies

After a few years of schlubbing at home in t-shirts (thanks COVID and WFH), I wanted to add some more flirty tops to my wardrobe. Maybe I wanted to prove to myself that I wasn't old and hadn't given up, but it was just the slump of not going out every day and *having* to make an effort. 

In comes thredUP (of course), and a purchase of a couple puff-sleeve, plunging neckline blouses. I love this green floral-print Topshop blouse. Maybe a little too plunging, I paired it with a camisole, but maybe I'll get brave for date night. :)

The back is also a deep V, as well as has a slit in the peplum, so it's essentially secured with a few cute buttons as the waist and a tie at the neck.

The detail is a little more visible in this listing photo. And what a steal at $19.99 (72% off)!

I paired the blouse with jeans (free from Buy Nothing), and sandals (free hand-me-down from Aunt T), for a comfy summer-day-out 100% second hand outfit. 

 What are you buying second-hand this summer to complete a new outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment