Monday, January 23, 2023

Reused Rainbows 🌈

Folks, it's January. In Seattle. And in that winter dreariness, you just look for that rainbow to appear, which means there's a spot of sun through the clouds. T and I were driving around last week, and on our way home, we spotted the lucky double rainbow.

And immediately following that, I spotted this gem of a sweater in my size on thredUP. Soft, fuzzy, and bright, it will keep me happy and cozy for the rest of the winter. 


I love the subtle bell-shape on the sleeves. Between the shape and my short stature, these sleeves can easy double as mittens when I want to be extra cozy.



thredUP routinely has sales, so while this was already a great price at $34.99, it was a steal at just $19.24 (91% off) after discount code. 

Hope you're all staying warm and cheerful this winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment