Thursday, April 22, 2021

Mighty Changes in Honor of Earth Day

I've had my eye in Mighty Fix for a while, and lucky me, I was treated to a subscription for a recent birthday. Thanks, P & L!

I'm a sucker for subscriptions. I love getting a surprise each month, and discovering new products. Mighty Fix sends you 1 new item each month for $11 (includes shipping) or $99 for an annual subscription. Like what they sent and want more? Members get up to 35% off anything in the store.

They focus on a simple theme: household products that are good for you and good for the planet, conveniently delivered to you. This is accomplished with just a few high standards: safe durables, toxin-free consumables, reusable, high quality & effective, and reputable makers.

With one new product a month, you can slowly but surely make good swaps in your home, without the pressure of a total green makeover. And each product comes with an info card to provide info on why it's a good swap.

My first month? A pair of swedish dishcloths. These are somewhere between a disposable and a cloth, designed to be super absorbant, durable, washable, and replace your regular kitchen sponges and paper towels. When they've received enough abuse, they are compostable. This pair says they last up to 6 months, but I have a pair that are nearing a year of use.



Not into surprises? You can shop a la cart at MightyNest

No comments:

Post a Comment