Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Fearless Fashion

Reason #8453 why I love thrifting: it makes me brave to try new trends.

Check out this intense floral embroidery that started becoming popular around 2017:


You saw this happen, right? It's everywhere... on everything:


I've always been a little intimidated by bold pants, instead opting for plain denim or black pants, and saving my experimentation for say, earrings.

But then I found these embellished jeans at Goodwill, and it was an easy sell. Not only are they subtly adventurous with their monchromatic embroidery, but thrifting means I'm not out much if I change my mind.


Check out that giant embroidery! 


Pair it with a floral top and my orange Rothy's, and I have a chic, sustainable outfit. If I change my mind? Donate them back to the thrift store, and at least they've gotten a few more wears out of them.

Kut From the Cloth jeans new: $89
Thrifted: $14
Savings: $75


No comments:

Post a Comment